Here is a tip explaining the best way to create a bootable USB flash drive containing an authorized copy within your Windows XP. This tip is incredibly helpful, particularly, for users of Netbook, however it is also great for computer users who don’t put on CD drives.
To begin, you’ll need these:
– No less than 1 or 2GB USB stick.
– A legal copy of XP operating-system.
– A computer built with a CD drive and USB ports.
– A computer what is the best we will install Windows.
– WinSetupFromUSB Software (Search for “WinSetupFromUSB” on Google to download whole process almost).
– Your USB stick can boot.
– Your computer supports booting by way of a USB flash drive (Check BIOS).
– USB flash drive must be fast enough to prevent slow XP installation.
1. Connect first your USB adhere to your USB port.
2. After downloading and installing WinSetupFromUSB, launch now the software program.
3. Insert now Windows XP CD into CD/DVD-ROM drive, then click Browse.
4. Enter destination path on your desktop in this window.
5. Select your CD/DVD-ROM drive XP, then click OK.
6. Click Refresh, then go for the small arrow within the left and select the USB flash drive, which supports you boot Windows XP.
7. Select Fixed.
8. Everything now could be ready, click GO button.
Wait now before operation finishes copying process. Next close the program (an email informs you that copying is complete).
Windows XP Installation
Let’s now begin Windows XP setup. Here are the steps:
1. Connect your USB flash drive on your Netbook, then access BIOS.
2. Configure now your BIOS too from a USB stick.
3. After changes for a BIOS settings, save and exit.
4. You will have two lines in GRUB menu.
5. Choose the suitable action to file for the installation of XP.
6. You need as well from your USB stick until XP is fully installed.
7. Follow installation instructions as with a normal setup.
That’s it. Windows XP is currently installed using your USB flash drive.